Terms and Conditions
By entering and using this Internet portal, whose domain name is www.nationalsoft.com.mx, property of National Soft de Mexico S de RL de CV, hereinafter referred to as the "Company", the user is accepting the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE contained in this agreement and expressly declares their acceptance using electronic means for this purpose, in terms of the provisions of article 1803 of the Federal Civil Code.
In case of not fully and completely accepting the terms and conditions of this agreement, the user must refrain from accessing, using and observing the website www.nationalsoft.com.mx.
And in case the user accesses, uses and observes the website www.nationalsoft.com.mx it will be considered as an absolute and express acceptance of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE stipulated herein.
The sole use of said Internet page gives the general public the status of user (hereinafter referred to as the "user" or the "users") and implies full and unconditional acceptance of each and every one of the conditions. general and particular included in these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE published by the Company at the same time the user accesses the website.
Any modification to these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE will be made when the owner of the same, in this case the Company, deems it appropriate, being the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that they are aware of such modifications.
Accession agreement for the use of the Internet page www.nationalsoft.com.mx that are celebrated: on the one hand, the Company and, on the other, the user, subjecting both parties to the provisions of this document.
a) By virtue of the conclusion of this agreement, "the Company" grants and grants the user the non-exclusive, revocable and non-transferable right to view and use the website www.nationalsoft.com.mx in accordance with the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE set forth herein. For the purposes of this agreement, the parties agree that "user" shall be understood as any person of any nature who enters the website www.nationalsoft.com.mx and / or any of the subpages that display their content and / or the person of any nature who registers and / or uses any of the services offered through said page.
b) The user may only print and / or copy any information contained or published on the website www.nationalsoft.com.mxExclusively for personal use, the commercial use of such information is strictly prohibited. In case of being a legal entity, it will be subject to the provisions of article 148, section IV of the Federal Copyright Law.
c) The reprint, publication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, electronic reproduction or by other means, partial or total, of any information, document or graphic that appears on the website www.nationalsoft.com.mxFor any use other than non-commercial personnel, the user is expressly prohibited, unless he has the prior written authorization of the Company.
4. Rules for the use of the website www.nationalsoft.com.mx
The user and the Company agree that the use of the website www.nationalsoft.com.mx will be subject to the following rules:
- Information contained in the website www.nationalsoft.com.mx. The user acknowledges and accepts that the information published or contained in said site will be clearly identified in such a way that it is recognized that it comes from and has been generated by the Company or its suppliers.
- However, the information, concepts and opinions published on said site do not necessarily reflect the position of the Company, nor of its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, licensees and licensees (hereinafter the "affiliates"). For this reason, the Company is not responsible for any of the information, opinions and concepts that are issued on the aforementioned website. In this case, the user is recommended to consult with a specialist and / or professional in the field. Likewise, the Company is not responsible for the information contained in the Internet page, including the subpages, with the understanding that the use and monitoring of it is at the risk and responsibility of the user.
- The Company reserves the right to block access or partially or totally remove all information, communication or material that in its sole judgment may be: i) abusive, defamatory or obscene; ii) fraudulent, artificial or deceptive; iii) violation of copyright, trademarks, confidentiality, industrial secrets or any intellectual property rights of a third party; iv) offensive or; v) that in any way contravenes the provisions of this agreement. If the user wishes to obtain more information on a specific topic provided by the Company or its suppliers, they should consult directly with each of them, as appropriate, and / or with a specialist in the matter.
- The user acknowledges that the Company does not previously control or censor the content available on the Internet page. For this reason, the Company does not assume any responsibility for the content provided to said page by independent providers or outside the Company and does not have editorial control over the content, information and / or material generated and / or provided by third parties. All opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content expressed or made available to the public by third parties, belong to their respective author and the Company does not assume any responsibility for it. In the same way, the Company does not guarantee the accuracy, veracity, breadth and / or usefulness of any content provided by such third parties. Additionally, the Company is not responsible nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, veracity and / or reliability of any opinion, information, advice or statement expressed by the Company through its Internet page and under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any damage and / or damage, direct or indirect, caused by virtue of the trust that the user places in information obtained through its website. The Company reserves the right to delete or modify the content of this page that, in the sole judgment of the Company, does not comply with its standards or that could be contrary to the current legal system and, therefore, will not be responsible for any failure or delay that is generated by removing such material.
Users acknowledge that, by providing the personal information required in any of the services provided on this website, they grant the Company the authorization indicated in article 109 of the Federal Copyright Law. In all cases, users will respond for the veracity of the information provided to the Company.
Likewise, for the provision of services, the user also agrees to accept the terms and conditions stipulated for this purpose.
6. Copyright and industrial property
The Company, the website www.nationalsoft.com.m, its logos and all the material that appears on said site are trademarks, domain names, trade names and artistic works owned by their respective owners and are protected by international treaties and applicable laws regarding intellectual property and copyright.
The copyright on the content, organization, collection, compilation, information, logos, photographs, images, programs, applications, and in general any information contained or published on the website www.nationalsoft.com.mx are duly protected in favor of the Company, its affiliates, suppliers and / or their respective owners, in accordance with the applicable legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
The user is expressly prohibited from modifying, altering or deleting, either in whole or in part, the notices, trademarks, trade names, signs, advertisements, logos or in general any indication that refers to the ownership of the information contained in the site indicated.
In the event that the user transmits to the Company any information, programs, applications, software or in general any material that requires to be licensed through the website www.nationalsoft.com.mx, with this act, the user grants the Company a perpetual, universal, free, non-exclusive, worldwide and royalty-free license, which includes the rights to sublicense, sell, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works, display and execute them publicly .
The provisions of the previous paragraph will also apply to any other information that the user sends or transmits to the Company, including, without limitation, ideas to renew or improve the website www.nationalsoft.com.mx, whether they have been included in any space on the indicated page or by virtue of other known means or modes of transmission or that will be developed in the future.
Therefore, the user expressly waives with this act to carry out any action, demand or claim againstwww.nationalsoft.com.mx, its affiliates or suppliers for any current or eventual violation of any copyright or intellectual property derived from the information, programs, applications, software, ideas and other material that the user himself sends to the website www.nationalsoft.com.mx.
It is our policy to act against intellectual property violations that may be generated or originated as stipulated in the legislation and other applicable intellectual property laws, including the elimination or blocking of access to material that is subject to activities that infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties.
In the event that any user or third party considers that any of the content that is found or is entered on said sitewww.nationalsoft.com.mx and / or any of its services, violate their intellectual property rights, they must send a notification to the following address (Put email address), in which they indicate: i) true personal data (name, address, telephone number and address email address of the claimant); ii) autograph signature with the personal data of the owner of the intellectual property rights; iii) precise and complete indication of the content (s) protected by the intellectual property rights allegedly infringed, as well as the location of said violations on the referred website; iv) express and clear statement that the introduction of the content (s) indicated (s) has been made without the consent of the owner of the intellectual property rights allegedly infringed; v) express, clear statement and under the responsibility of the claimant that the information provided in the notification is accurate and that the introduction of the content (s) constitutes a violation of said rights.
7. Advertising material
The user acknowledges and accepts that the Company is an independent organization from third party sponsors and advertisers whose information, images, advertisements and other advertising or promotional material (in the subsequent "advertising material") may be published on the website www.nationalsoft.com.mx.
The user acknowledges and accepts that the advertising material is not part of the main content published on said site. Likewise, you acknowledge and accept with this act that this material is protected by the laws that are applicable to intellectual and industrial property.
8. Disclaimer of guarantees
The user agrees that the use of the website www.nationalsoft.com.mx It is done at your own risk and that the services and products provided and offered are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The Company does not guarantee that the indicated page satisfies the user's requirements or that the services offered on it will not suffer interruptions, are safe or are free of errors.
The Company does not guarantee or endorse in any way the truthfulness, precision, legality, morality or any other characteristic of the content of the material published on the website www.nationalsoft.com.mx.
The Company releases from any responsibility and conditions, both express and implicit, in relation to the services and information contained or available on or through this website; including, without limitation:
- The availability of use of the website www.nationalsoft.com.mx.
- The absence of viruses, errors, deactivators or any other contaminating material or with destructive functions in the information or programs available on or through this page or, in general, any fault in said site.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company or its suppliers may update the content of the page constantly, so the user is asked to take into account that some information published or contained in or through this website may have become obsolete and / or contain inaccuracies or typographical or spelling errors.
9. Limitations on liability
Up to the maximum allowed by applicable laws, the Company will not be liable, in any case, for direct, special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages that in any way are derived or related to:
- The use or execution of the website www.nationalsoft.com.mx, with the delay or unavailability of use of the Company
- The provision or lack thereof of services of any information or graphics contained or published on or through the indicated site.
- The updating or lack of updating of the information.
- The alteration or modification, in whole or in part, of the information after it has been included in said site.
- Any other aspect or characteristic of the information contained or published on the website or through the links that are eventually included on this site.
- The supply or lack of supply of the other services, all the previous assumptions will be in force, even in the cases in which the Company has been notified or advised about the possibility of said damages being caused.
10. Modifications to the website www.nationalsoft.com.mx
The Company may at any time and when it deems it appropriate, without the need to notify the user, make corrections, additions, improvements or modifications to the content, presentation, information, services, areas, databases and other elements of said site, without This gives rise to or the right to any claim or compensation, nor does this imply recognition of any responsibility in favor of the user.
11. Modifications to the agreement
The Company reserves the right to modify the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE of this agreement at any time, such modifications being effective immediately by means of:
- Publication on the website www.nationalsoft.com.mx of the modified agreement.
- Notification to the user about said modifications.
In this way, the user agrees to review said agreement periodically in order to keep abreast of said modifications. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each time the user accesses the indicated site, it will be considered as an absolute acceptance of the modifications of this agreement.
12. Additional terms
Occasionally, the Company may add to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE of this agreement additional provisions related to specific areas or new services that are provided on or through the website. www.nationalsoft.com.mx (in the subsequent "additional terms"), which will be published in the specific areas or new services of said site for reading and acceptance. The user acknowledges and accepts that these additional terms form an integral part of this agreement for all legal purposes that may arise.
13. Transfer of rights
The Company may, at any time and when it deems it appropriate, totally or partially assign its rights and obligations derived from this agreement. By virtue of said assignment, the Company will be released from any obligation in favor of the user, established in this agreement.
The user agrees to indemnify the Company, its affiliates, suppliers, vendors and advisers for any action, demand or claim (including legal fees and legal costs) derived from any breach by the user of this agreement; including, without limitation, any of those derived from:
- Any aspect related to the use of the website www.nationalsoft.com.mx.
- The information contained or available on or through said site or of insults, defamation or any other conduct in violation of this agreement by the user in the use of the indicated website.
- The violation of applicable laws or international treaties relating to copyright or intellectual property, contained or available on, or through said website.
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, and without the need for notice or notification to the user, to:
- Definitively terminate this agreement.
- Discontinue or permanently stop publishing the website www.nationalsoft.com.mx without any responsibility for the Company, its affiliates or suppliers.
These TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, as well as the additional terms, constitute the entire agreement between the parties, and replace any other agreement or agreement previously entered into. Any clause or provision of this agreement, as well as the additional terms, legally declared invalid, will be eliminated or modified at the discretion of the Company, in order to correct its defect or defect. However, the rest of the clauses or provisions will maintain their force, obligation and validity.
17. No waiver of rights
Inactivity on the part of the Company, its affiliates or suppliers to exercise any right or action derived from this agreement, at no time shall be interpreted as a waiver of said rights or actions.
18. Applicable law and jurisdiction
This agreement will be subject to and will be interpreted in accordance with the laws and before the courts of the Federal District, Mexico.